Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jelly,Spaghetti, and ME! =D

Jelly in Spaghetti,
Is totally Icky.
Just imagine how Crappy the Spaghetti would be,
With the Jellies in it.
It might be Smelly, But trust me, It will make you Happy!
Don't just look at its outward Varieties,
Look beyond its Superficial Medley.
None of the Spaghettis, has a Freaking Jelly.
But mine is Out of the Ordinary,
It is Perfectly, Fabricated by me.
It has many Different types of Flavors in my Jellies,
They are my special Blackberries, Blueberries, Greenberries, Purpleberries, Strawberries, Wildberries, Sexyberries, Gingerberries, Sickberries, and etc..
Too much Berries?
I still have Kiwis!
It is very Healthy, Even the Children would Love it!
What's with the Jelly?
Well, Don't ask me.
It just Amazingly came up to me.
Be Creative like me, I bet you would be Peppery enough to Spice me lively.
And I know, It is Sexy!
It will Drool you away once you've Smell it!
Also, You will ask for more once you've Tasted it!
This is one of my secret recipe, Don't you dare to disgrace it.
Inspiring? Yeah~ Indeed.
It is Tremendously-icky-Amazingly-chewy-Marvelously-itchy-Miracously-stinky-Spectacularly-Yummy, And It's FREE!
Trust me! You won't go Crazy nor turn into Nerdy.
Once you've tasted it, You will be one of ze Coolies!!! XD

No comments: